Friday 26 October 2012

10 Things You Want To Do Before You Die

Because of my age I'm limited with my choices. I can no longer play football in a Premier League football team for example or travel around Europe on a Student rail card (you need to be under 26 years old!).

However, there are other options.

1. I'd like to travel to lots of places. If money was no option I think my first stop would be Japan because I've always been fascinated by Japanese culture and I'd like to experience it first-hand.

2. I'd like to direct a movie. I started making little videos last year and I think it would be amazing to do something more professional.

3. I'd like to finish writing a novel. I've started lots but never get past 2 or 3 pages. I think if I took six months off it would be a possibility.

4. I like to record some of my newer songs in a good studio. I've made lots of recordings but I haven't recorded anything in a good studio since 1996.

5. I'd like to see Janelle Monae in concert. My nephew saw her last year and said that she was brilliant.

6. I love cooking so one of my ambitions is to open a little restaurant. Maybe it’s something I’ll do when I retire from teaching.

7. Actually, I love drinking so I’d also like to open a little bar. One that plays good music and that all my friends use as a meeting place.

8. As most of you know, I come from a big family so; I’d love to be able to invite all my family for a holiday reunion in Chile. It would be great to show them all how beautiful Chile is.

9. One of my ambitions would be to take a year off and work my way around the world. My wife and I have joked about doing it so maybe next year……….

10. Finally, I’d like to find inner peace and contentment. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. I try to write a novel too... happen the same story xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy Sheringam plays at Premier League until 41... and René Huigita plays professionaly almost until his 50

    ReplyDelete